5.0

I've been reading this Blog its "disgusting" not truth telling how people have to lower themselves bashing another human / Company. like we all have a perfect life!! Now getting the my story I have ordered seven custom hats from American Made Outlaw. They Create some of the Coolest most incredible cowboy hat's ever They all have been shipped USPS to my House some have been three weeks others have been longer . When I have order each one that I ordered looked just like what I ordered not one has ever looked bad .I have two other friends that ordered hats in Canada. I am ordering another two Custom Cowboy hats plus some jeans from this Company because they create what I want and what I pay for . Lets be real here and all be truth teller's. I know four people that are on this Blog that are not truth tellers on this bull *** "blog" that have gotten what they ordered and they wear the hats all the time . These people that are stating they never got what they ordered these people are lying about the real facts are. But we believe what we read . So I'm on here to set the truth But these people refuse to be honest. Tell the *** truth and delete the blog that they created but instead they would rather make people believe that this company done them wrong .

The ugliness is wrong what people put out in the world .

Very Happy Customer .

Mr JD

This person wrote the review because of good quality of american made outlaw hat from American Made Outlaw and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants American Made Outlaw to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Author liked the most alaways great prodcut that i have paid for and great company. The author asks this business to contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her positive experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by American Made Outlaw for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with American Made Outlaw?

Comments

I guess when you are the one ripping people off you can make claims like your post....You could be making a great product here as advertised and getting a customer base instead of getting a whole lot of bad karma ripping people off, shame on you...you are exactly whats wrong with our system and that's low

*** liar!

MR JD is jonathan the owner of American made outlaw. .had to make a false positive comment to make him look good

Coram, New York, United States #1070736

Well MR JD you must be a star or something! Because us hard working people GET SCREWED! i can't even say his work is amazing or not, due to the fact I'm still waiting on my hats since april!

Obviously the writer of the this comment is Jonathan Harris owner of amo,, Let me start by saying unfortunately a lot of people have not received the items they have paid for..now you always blame the customer on the issues..

etc. etc etc., and from the ones who actually get there items I understand they are very pleased with your work.. but are displeased due to the time frame it took to received the items and all the b.s. they had to raise to get you to actually sit down, create, and mail the items to the buyers..

I don't know you story but I can see your one heck of a artist and have great potential in your work.. I don't know why you tell people there items will be ready in 4-8 weeks.. when you know the items will not.. Im not sure if your the only artist who does the work but instead of telling people what they want to hear on the delivery date- tell them the truth..

and if you get behind on your work . keep in contact with them and let them know the time frame .. Maybe you need to hire someone to help you design the items to make you sure you get them done and mailed.. Maybe you get over whelmed with you orders and physical cant meet supply and demand..

so you start making excuses, not returning calls etc. .. and you just fall behind.. sometimes way behind..

people get pissed. you get pissed .. and here we go again ... your work is amazing..

and I totally believe your a good artist and don't purposely not make the...

etc.

.it would be a win win..

and I totally believe your a good artist and don't purposely not make the...

etc.